- ZENITH 60 features a 152cm (60") fabricated, side discharge deck constructed of strong 10-gauge steel
- Powered by a professional-grade 726cc Kawasaki® FX730V V-Twin engine
- Industry-leading, fully welded tubular steel frame
- Constant Belt Tension (CBT) system extends belt life
- Front caster fork suspension and full suspension seat for a smoother ride
- ROPS fitted as standard for added protection for the operator
- Foot-operated, vertical pin selector deck lift system with 15 cutting positions
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 4-year or 750 hours warranty
Add Model To Compare
10 ga steel with 10 ga spindle reinforcement
Number of Spindles
Blade Tip Speed
152 cm / 60"
Cutting Height Min
3.8 cm / 1.5"
Cutting Height Max
12.7 cm / 5"
Wheels Front Axle
Full Suspension High Back Seat w/Padded Armrests
4 Year / 750 Hours
Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200 Transaxles
Ground Speed Forward
13.7 kph / 8.5 mph
Ground Speed Reverse
6.4 kph / 4 mph
Electric Ogura® GT1.5
Deck Lift System
33cm x 16.5cm / 13" x 6.5 - 6"
55.9cm x 30.5cm / 22" x 12" - 12"
419kg / 924lbs
205.7 cm / 81"
190 cm / 75" w/ chute
124.5cm / 49" w/ ROPS folded 182.9cm / 72" w/ ROPS up
Protect your Ariens zero-turn when it’s not in use, with a specially designed water-resistant cover.
ZENITH 60 Mulch Kit
With its easy to install baffle system and high lift blades, the mulching kit for the ZENITH 60 delivers a clean mulch finish.
APEX/ZENITH LED Headlight Kit
Mow longer, later, and safer with an Ariens zero-turn headlight kit. Compatible with both APEX and ZENITH zero-turns.
APEX/ZENITH Trailer Hitch Kit
This hitch kit allows you to tow a range of accessories. Compatible with both APEX and ZENITH zero-turns.
APEX/ZENITH Striping Kit
Achieve that classic British striped lawn finish with a striping kit that mounts easily onto your zero-turn.