- Powered by four interchangeable FusionCore lithium-ion 56V DC, 4kWh batteries
- Features patent-pending spindle technology, designed to absorb impact with minimal damage to spindles
- Achieve five hours continuous cutting on one charge (dependent on cutting conditions)
- Charge time of 5.3 - 12 hours (depending on charger)
- Features a 122cm (48") fabricated rear discharge deck constructed of strong 7-gauge steel
- Industry-leading frame design
- ROPS fitted as standard for added operator protection
- Foot-operated, vertical pin selector deck lift system with 15 cutting positions
- High-back, full suspension seat
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 5-year or 1500 hours warranty/ 3-year battery warranty
ZENITH E 48R
Add Model To Compare
Number of Batteries
5.3 - 12 hours (depending on charger)
7 ga steel
Fabricated X-Factor III
Direct Electric Drive
122cm / 48"
Cutting Height Min
3.8cm / 1.5"
Cutting Height Max
12.7cm / 5"
Wheels Front Axle
High Back Full Suspension Seat
5 year/1500 hour - no hour limit for first 2 years
Proprietary Electric Transaxle
Ground Speed Forward
17.7kph / 11mph
Ground Speed Reverse
8.9kph / 5.5mph
Deck Lift System
33cm x 16.5cm / 13" x 6.5" - 6"
55.9cm x 25.4cm / 22" x 10" -12"
583.3kg / 1,286lbs
210.8cm / 83"
124cm / 49"
124.5cm / 49" w/ ROPS folded 182.9cm / 72" w/ ROPS up
Battery Kit (single battery)
Extend your cutting time capability with an additional Lithium-ion QuickSwap 4 kWh battery.
Off Board Charger Kit
This portable charger ensures you've always got enough power to carry on cutting all-day, every day.
Fast Charger w/ Y Harness Kit
Charge your ZENITH E zero-turn in half the time (just 6 hours), compared with the standard charge time of 12 hours.
ZENITH E Beacon Light Kit
The increased visibility of the ROPS mounted beacon light kit puts safety out front on your ZENITH E.
ZENITH E High Lift Blade Kit
Improve cut quality with this high lift blade kit.
ZENITH E LED Light Kit
Mow longer, later, and safer with the ZENITH E LED headlight kit.
Protect your Ariens zero-turn when it’s not in use, with a specially designed water-resistant cover.