The contents of this Site are Copyright ©Ariens Company Limited, Countax House, Haseley Trading Estate, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom. No portion of this Website may be reproduced by any means, or in any form, without prior written permission. This site is governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
Ariens controls this Site from its headquarters located in the United Kingdom. We make no representation that this Site or its contents are appropriate and available for use in other locations. This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to Ariens products that are not available in such country. These references do not imply that Ariens Company Ltd intends to announce such products in such country.
- Except as expressly provided otherwise in an agreement between you and Ariens, the content of this site is provided “as is”.
- Ariens makes no representations, warranties or guaranties as to the quality, suitability, truth, accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained on this site.
- Any questions regarding the information should be directed to the contact given on this site.
- In no event will Ariens be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or other consequential damages for any use of this site or any other linked web site, including, without limitation, reliance on any of the materials presented on this site, even if Ariens expressly advised of the possibility or foreseeability of such damages.
- You agree to indemnify and hold Ariens harmless from, and you covenant not to sue Ariens for, any claims that may be asserted, arising out of, relating to, or based on using this site or any of the services provided on or made accessible by this site.
- This site could include technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are periodically made to the information herein. However, Ariens makes no commitment to update materials on this site.