- The APEX 52 features a 132cm (52") fabricated deck that’s 14cm (5½") deep and made of 10-gauge steel
- Powerful Kawasaki® FR691 V-Twin 726cc engine
- Industry-leading, fully welded tubular steel frame
- Self-adjusting belt technology
- High-back plush seat with padded arm rests
- Foot-operated, spring assisted deck lift with 15 cutting positions
- ROPS capable design
- Range of optional accessories is available
- 4-year or 500 hours warranty
Add Model To Compare
Kawasaki® FR691 V-Twin
10 ga steel
Number of Spindles
Blade Tip Speed
132 cm / 52"
Cutting Height Min
3.8 cm / 1.5"
Cutting Height Max
12.7 cm / 5"
Wheels Front Axle
High Back Premium w/ Padded Armrests
4 Year / 500 Hours
Hydro-Gear® ZT-3100 Transaxles
Ground Speed Forward
12.9 kph / 8 mph
Ground Speed Reverse
6.4 kph / 4 mph
Deck Lift System
33cm x 16.5cm - 15.2cm / 13" x 6.5" - 6"
55.9cm x 24.1cm - 30.5cm / 22" x 9.5" - 12"
385.5kg / 850lbs
200.6 cm / 79"
170 cm / 67"
119.3 cm / 47"
Protect your Ariens zero-turn when it’s not in use, with a specially designed water-resistant cover.
APEX/ZENITH Striping Kit
Achieve that classic British striped lawn finish with a striping kit that mounts easily onto your zero-turn.
APEX ROPS (Roll Over Protection System)
The foldable Roll Over Protection System (ROPS) can be retrofitted to an APEX zero-turn for added operator protection.
APEX/ZENITH Trailer Hitch Kit
This hitch kit allows you to tow a range of accessories. Compatible with both APEX and ZENITH zero-turns.
APEX/ZENITH LED Headlight Kit
Mow longer, later, and safer with an Ariens zero-turn headlight kit. Compatible with both APEX and ZENITH zero-turns.